Thursday 2 June 2016

30/05/16 - Lands End - Match

Weight - DNW
Catch - 4 Carp, 1 Skimmer
Weather - warm & sunny
Match - Open

Having not slept particularly well for most of the last week, I was feeling a little rough and considered calling in sick, but don't like letting people down.

Anyway I well pleased to pull p13 which has been the form peg recently, however as the results show I made a complete balls up of it. I really don't know what happened, or didn't happen. I managed 1 carp fishing 17m to the island, whilst Tony opposite on p11 couldn't stop catching. I had a couple of fish down the margins, but I was just going through the motions.

I was hanging anyway and it didn't take much persuasion for me to pack up with 2hrs to go. It did take the shine off what has been a good weekend, but there is always next weekend.

No comments: